Thursday, July 7, 2011

[~an unexcused absence]

Obviously, I haven't written anything on this blog in a long time. I apologize for this, for my own sake and for anyone who reads it. I was rather busy, as my main blog entries will attest to. And by this point, I have read a number of books that I simply did not think to blog about here. Unfortunately. I would highly recommend them all, though.

The Kingdom of Ohio


Eat, Pray, Love (The film is good, as well.)


The Hungry City Chronicles (This is a quartet.)


A Girl of the Limberlost


I've read some short stories, too, especially ones by H.P. Lovecraft.

And, to be honest, I did want to blog about each and every one of these books or stories. But I did not. Hopefully now I will be better about it. My next post is going to be on The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment